Drawing on the latest in neuroscience, positive and cognitive psychology, and behavioral science, New Habit Mindset offers you key information to take actionable steps to create better results in your life, achieve your ambitious goals, and experience greater well-being and happiness.
Your mind is incredibly powerful. Did you know that you have about 60,000 thoughts per day? And 95% of those thoughts are the same as what you had yesterday? We are all running much of our life on autopilot.
To gain better results in your life, whether it’s to:
- lose weight,
- save money,
- start exercising,
- obtain a promotion,
- increase your productivity,
- change your career,
- improve your relationships,
- increase mindfulness,
All of these ambitious goals require self-awareness and self-knowledge. It’s noticing the small nuances that can lead to big changes and help you more rapidly achieve your goals.
- What are your thoughts, emotions, habits and stories that you are telling yourself that are not working for you?
- Where do you get stuck?
- What are you saying to yourself?
- What words are you using that might be limiting your own success?
- Is your body language in alignment with your goals?
- Is your environment and people around you helping or sabotaging your success?
Your brain is an incredibly powerful asset that requires continual maintenance to keep you on track and to help you build even better habits required for your journey toward greater success.
What are the habits that will be required to move you from where you are now to where you intend* to be? ( *Notice that I didn’t use the word ‘want’)
“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation: we not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather have these because we have acted rightly; these virtues are formed in man by doing his actions; we are we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”
– Will Durant, The Story of Philosophy (1926)
Get started with one of these steps:
Listen to my podcast on habit change.
Enroll in my free course.
This course is designed to give you the tools to help you achieve your goals and feel happier, confident and more fulfilled.
Learn some of the latest research and proven techniques to help you achieve your goals:
- Uncover your reality distortions
- Develop mental strength by developing a growth mindset
- Learn how word choice can determine your outlook
- Gain confidence and resilience
- Discover better habits to serve you in achieving your dreams
3. Read some of my top blog posts with actionable steps:
- Do you have an Olympian mindset?
- Digitally Distracted? 4 Tips to Conquer Screen Hopping
- A sure-fire strategy to boost your productivity.
- The Truth About Stress