Drawing on the latest in neuroscience, positive and cognitive psychology, and behavioral science, New Habit Mindset offers you key information to take actionable steps to create better results and achieve your goals in your life.
If you are like me, you know that there are areas in your life where you have settled, where you are operating at your status quo. And in order to move ahead you know that you are going to need that extra motivation and courage to take action because new results are going to require change. In order to improve your life and achieve your goals, you will need to need to learn new habits and new thoughts that will work for you.
I love this quote:
Your mind is incredibly powerful. Did you know that you have about 60,000 thoughts per day? And 95% of those thoughts are the same as what you had yesterday? All of us, even those who have achieved their own version of success are running on running our lives on autopilot.
Achieving better results and your ambition goals begins by addressing what going on inside your head: what are your thoughts, emotions, habits and stories that you are telling yourself that are not working for you. Where do you get stuck? What are you saying, what words are you using, what is your body language, and what is going on in your environment?
Here are some ways to get started:
Take my free course which is online anytime.
This course is designed to give you the tools to help you achieve your goals and feel happier, confident and more fulfilled.
Learn some of the latest research and proven techniques to help you achieve your goals:
- Uncover your reality distortions
- Develop mental strength by developing a growth mindset
- Learn how word choice can determine your outlook
- Gain confidence and resilience
- Discover better habits to serve you in achieving your dreams
2. Or read some of my blog posts. Top Picks:
- Do you have an Olympian mindset?
- Digitally Distracted? 4 Tips to Conquer Screen Hopping
- A sure-fire strategy to boost your productivity.
- The Truth About Stress