Critical to success is communicating with others. Here are books that have helped me tremendously along the way.
This page contains affiliate links to Amazon and I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend books I have read and think others might find equally beneficial.
1. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
2. Instant Influence: How to Get Anyone to Do Anything–Fast by Michael Pantalon, PhD
3. To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others by Daniel Pink
4. You Just Don’t Understand: Women and Men in Conversation by Deborah Tannen
5. Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Douglas Stone
6. The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman
7. Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Dan Goleman
8. Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In by Roger Fisher and William Ury
10. How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk>by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish