These are my go-to books that stretch my thinking in new ways and remind me that at our core we are all creative.
This page contains affiliate links to Amazon and I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend books I think others might find equally beneficial.
1. Creative Brain by Ned Herrmann
3. Six Thinking Hats by Edward de Bono
5. Better and Faster: The Proven Path to Unstoppable Ideas by Jeremy Gutsche
6. The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity by Julia Cameron
7. Creative Confidence: Unleashing the Creative Potential Within Us All by Tom Kelley and David Kelley
8. Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell