Drawing on the latest in neuroscience, positive and cognitive psychology, and behavioral science, New Habit Mindset offers you key information to take actionable steps to create better results in your life, achieve your ambitious goals, and experience greater well-being and happiness.
Your mind is incredibly powerful. Did you know that you have about 60,000 thoughts per day? And 95% of those thoughts are the same as what you had yesterday? We are all running much of our life on autopilot.
To break through old habits and achieve better results in your life, ask yourself:
- What are your thoughts, emotions, habits, and stories that you are telling yourself that are not working for you?
- Where do you get stuck?
- What are you saying to yourself?
- What words are you using that might be limiting your own success?
- Is your body language in alignment with your goals?
- Is your environment and people around you helping or sabotaging your success?
- What habits and rituals can you create to support better outcomes in your life?
“We are we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”
– Will Durant, The Story of Philosophy (1926)
Take your life to the next level. Get started with one of these steps:
Listen to my podcast on habit change.
Enroll in my e-course. 50% off Special
This course is designed to give you the tools to help you achieve your goals and feel happier, confident and more fulfilled.
Learn some of the latest research and proven techniques to help you achieve your goals:
- Uncover your reality distortions
- Develop your mental strength by developing a growth mindset
- Learn how word choice can determine your outlook
- Gain confidence and resilience
- Discover better habits to serve you in achieving your dreams
3. Read some of my top blog posts with actionable steps:
- Do you have an Olympian mindset?
- Digitally Distracted? 4 Tips to Conquer Screen Hopping
- A sure-fire strategy to boost your productivity.
- The Truth About Stress